Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

my dughter left home one day , and left me letter she need

my dughter left home one day , and left me letter she need to be dependent but what worry me she abandon her school after she failed and now stop aswering my calls or email for 2 monthes is any thing can i do
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

You must keep trying to contact her, any way that you can, including through her friends.

Do not be judgmental to her and do not criticize her for what she has done, even if it is not right. As long as she feels that you love her unconditionally she will ultimately come back to you and/or contact you.

She needs to learn to feel independent and evidently feels she cannot do that at home.

Just send out those communications of love and you will get her back.

I shall keep you both in my prayers for strength and wisdom, and for great and loving patience.

Warm regards,