Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

Its Isaks birthday in like a half hour and i havent talked

Customer Question

Its Isaks birthday in like a half hour and i havent talked to him since june does this message sound okay to send to him? "Happy birthday!! :) i cant believe your 18...your senior pictures looked good by the way!"
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 1 year ago.
That is a perfectly neutral message and should work just fine. I think you should send it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i sent it and he replied saying thanks and then my friend was talking to him at a party and he was all yeah im suppose to be hanging with marissa and nichole but marissa couldnt come. Then he went on to say that he would for sure hang with me since nichole and i couldnt make it...idk what to think about it all...

Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 1 year ago.
It's hard to say without knowing more details of the situation. Try not to read too much into things, as men are more straight forward than women. I would take anything he says as what he says and nothing more. If he says he will hang out with you in the future, he probably will. It's hard to say.
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience: Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I ended up hanging out with him and some friends and durring the time we were hanging out my friend told me that he kept looking at me....He also out of everyone texted me to take the pizza out and save some for him and a friend...there were 2 completely sober people there but he decided to text me..? How should i take this?

Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 11 months ago.
It might not mean anything, it depends on the situation. It's really hard to tell just based on that little information. Maybe he felt the most comfortable talking to you, maybe he had your number most conveniently in his phone to text, there could be a few different reasons.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

okay...The other day one of my guy friends was talking to him about work and stuff and this friend tells me everything and isak knows that and out of no where isak was all "You gunna f**k marissa?" Do you know why he would have said that? Out of nowhere.

He may be jealous or thinking about you with someone else, which makes him uncomfortable. It also depends how he said it. If he said it mean, with a bad attitude or if he was joking around. Context is hard to nail down with 100% certainty unless you heard it right from his mouth. It's all in how he said it.
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience: Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Cody my friend said it as he was joking around. Isak wouldnt say it in a mean way its not isaks personality to.

Ok well I wouldn't read too much into it. I think he is just talking and unless Isak is direct with you, he probably doesn't mean much by all of these things. Remember that women look into meanings of things and men generally don't and are more straight forward. I'm not sure any of these things mean much. He may be a little jealous, its hard to say. If you started seeing someone else, the truth may come out.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I try not to but its hard...Well one time i was in his town him and his friend were thinking about hanging out with me and i told them to make up their minds and they said nah they werent going to and asked who i had plans with and i said it isnt you so dont worry about it... and it was on his friends phone and they were snapping me and asking me if it was a guy or girl and i said guy and they were trying to guess all they guys i knew and kept asking me who and what we were doing and i thought it was just his friend asking but then i was seeing pictures that his friend coudnt have taken so isak was asking also..they were both being really really nosey... I talk to his little sister cause she loves me and ive taken her to places for his parents and he knows she talkes to me and so the next day isak went home and walked in and asked grace where she was last night and she said at erins but i know where marissa was and he said where and she said i cant tell. Then later after they found out they were all oh she was hanging with the great hans harder...hans harder...blah blah blah...

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Grace said isak acted like he wanted her to say she was with me..

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.