Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

PLEASE HELP..... ok i told the girl that Im nearly in love

Customer Question

PLEASE HELP..... ok i told the girl that I'm nearly in love with that o had a thing for Latina women what should i do i don't want to lose her
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 3 years ago.

Deardebra : Thank you for your question.
Deardebra : You were being honest but some times honesty in relationship hurts people's feelings.
Deardebra : Some times people do not want to know certain things but you were expressing your emotions.
Deardebra : Now what you want to do is tell her that there is only one girl in your life and that is her.
Deardebra : People often times are attracted to a certain type, but when they find the one they realize that the type they thought they were attracted to is not what they really wanted.
Deardebra : Loving someone is about building trust and honesty. As much as she did not want to hear that you were honest. It still builds a relationship because she now knows you will tell her what is on your mind.
Deardebra : But now what you want to do is explain too her that you never felt this way about anyone before and that your experiencing all these new emotions.
Deardebra : If you tell her how you feel about her she will forget about what you said. She will be so consumed by the nice things that you ate saying all will be forgiven. You do not have to apologized you just want to say some nice things too her and how you feel.
Deardebra : People have a certain type that they are attracted to and you voiced your opinion. But she would have took what you said and thought that you would rather be with someone else that you are attracted to.
Deardebra : This is why you need to tell her why you love her and are attracted too her.
Deardebra : She needs to understand that you might have a thing for a certain type if women but you are in love with her, so she is more than just your type.
Deardebra : She is the one you want to be with.
Deardebra : You just want to tell her how much you love and care for her that will make up for what you said. But you do always want to be honest in the relationship because then you always know how each other feels.
Deardebra : if you know how each other feels it takes the guess work out of the relationship.
Deardebra : If you know each others wants and needs then you both can understand what each other wants in the relationship.
Deardebra : You do not want to keep talking too her about what you said, you want to move on from it and focus on her good qualities so she knows how much you care about her.
Deardebra : Thank you again for your question.