Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

I noitced my husband in a fit of anger pick up my 9month old

I noitced my husband in a fit of anger pick up my 9month old puppy by the neck what should I do.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear XXXXXine,

I picked up this question and thought it was from you. I just answered another question for you. You husband is definitely a "malignant narcissist". If he does this to your puppy he may be violent to you.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I suggest you get both books, keep them from him to prevent a scene, and then choose what to do with your life.

I am so sorry for your trouble but you can work your way out of it. Your life is already disrupted. You may as well be happy and safe.

Warm regards,