Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

What does it mean when your remarries and she has the same

What does it mean when your remarries and she has the same as me, birth is same month and her and I are only two years apart?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 1 year ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I am so sorry for the pain that you are feeling.

He chose this other woman probably because her similar astrological qualities are what he is seeking in a woman.

Why he chose her over you only he can say.

It is done and he is gone. You can write and cry and none of this will change.

You are filled with grief. That is why you cry. It is the same as if someone you love has died. When we have grief we feel hopeless and lost and think that we will always feel this way. However grief is a process that allows us to make a transition between our life with a beloved and our life without that same beloved one.

Everyone has to endure grief sometimes. Crying is part of the healing. Thinking about the loss is also part of the process. It will slow down and then stop and all of a sudden you will feel that you have gotten your own life back.

Everyone experiences breakups, and sometimes they feel very devastating as yours does. However, the pain will go away and you will have your life back again.

I would like you to get this book and read it if you wish. It will help a great deal.

Product Details

Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You by Susan J. Elliott JD MEd

I shall keep you in my prayers for healing and comfort and wish you great success in future.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC

Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.