Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Me an my ex dated for over 2 yrs. im 22 she is 20. she lost

Me an my ex dated for over 2 yrs. im 22 she is 20. she lost her mom at 14 an her dad is disabled losing their house. so she lived with me an my family. I bought her clothes,food etc. after a yr of dating I got her a job at my work. She was off work for 2 weeks sick. during her time off she was talking to a guy online an broke up with me while I was working she cheated. its been over a month. las week she msgd me saying she was missing talking to me an wantd to know if I can see her at her dads sunday. so I did so. she noticed ive been working out my change in appearance an attitude. she said I have brighten up. we talkd for 2hrs. She asked if I was seeing anyone I said no. she was touching my arms an knees too at some time. she seemd flirty. she said she was confused tht her heart was in 2 pieces. one piece with me an other with new guy. she told me the new guy is sweat,mamas boy, and taught her alot on god. so he wont f her over like she did me. wondering do you think she still likes me? what are the odds of her coming back? will her new relationship last? I love her an already herd all the dont take her back or move on I dont need those answers. she msgd me las on tues. I didnt reply. she asked to hang out this monday again. should I tell her I have plans maybe ill next week. I want her to comeback to me crawling. what will make her want me more ignoring her or seeing her?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

You have been wonderful to this young woman. Warm, genuine, supportive and caring. She is young and inexperienced and has not had a mother to guide her and she is still learning.

She made a mistake by betraying you but you are a very understanding and compassionate man. You want to open up your heart to her and show her how much you care.

You want her to come back to you. She will do that if you allow her.

If you make her crawl she will not have as much enthusiasm for you. She has given you signs that she cares for you - flirty touching and positive body language and compliments.

If she crawls back to you she will seem weak and pathetic. Let her approach you as an equal.

I strongly urge you to give her a chance. It is important that she understands that she didn't treat you well, but she has to understand that. You should tell her how hurt you felt but don't be mean to her. Be kind.

If she cares for you and has a heart, she will come back to you.

I wish you great success and shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Thank you and God bless you , Dave.

Elliott :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I seen her today for the 2nd time at her dads. We talked for 6 hrs. I made her laugh she was laughn at anything I said she had the love eyes on me too. we ended up in her bed cuddling and holding each other alot she kept getting close. I wanted to kiss her but idk how she would react she still with this guy. I even was touching her bottom an she was all over my lap. she said im confused still idk. that she loves me an that guy. wtf. I know im crazy for going over there but I want her to forget this guy an give us another try. why is she all cuddly an crazy?

Dear Dave,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was away today visiting a friend in hospital far away.

You can win her back. She is crazy about you. Whatever you are doing, keep it up. She doesn't want to lose you.

She has to see that she has to choose. Don't tell her this; rather continue romancing her and you are bound to win her back.

I wish you great success.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Elliot.

I pray your friend gets well.

You are most welcome Dave. I am keeping you in my prayers. This seems so right.

Elliott