Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

i wrote to you the other day about finding out my boyfriend

i wrote to you the other day about finding out my boyfriend of two years was emotionally attached to his ex wife much more than he let on and he had her latest phone number along with old ones on a post it. i called it out of curiosity and it was her. anyway... you may have this on file.now i am hurting so much, i feel it is mourning... i have stayed busy. but now it has to be let out.. i don't need to go crawling back to him.. i will try to ride out the storm.. anyway i had told him, he should get back with her.. i feel betrayed.. i won't play second fiddle no matter what the form...

Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

Thank you for getting back to me with this information.

I am sorry that you were so hurt by his deception. Perhaps some day a really good man will restore your faith in at least himself by his honesty and true caring for you. I pray that this will occur.

You are being strong and doing what you have to do to survive. If you let him back into your life - if you fall into his clutches again - then you will probably experience even more pain and suffering.

I admire your strength and courage and agree that you are doing the right thing.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.