Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

girls often make fun of my penis and i usually smile and joke

Customer Question

girls often make fun of my penis and i usually smile and joke around with them, but i can tell that they are honestly disappointed and i dont know what to do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm sorry that girls are treating you this way. I think maybe you are with the wrong types of people, as considerate, nice females would not ever say anything to you about this. I don't think that you should smile and joke about it too if it makes you feel bad, that is perfectly fine. It's ok for you to say that you don't appreciate the comments and it's inappropriate for them to say those things to you. I have talked to women who have boyfriends or husbands with small penises who know how to satisfy them so it isn't an issue and I have spoken to women who have boyfriends and husbands with large penises who have no idea how to satisfy a woman. Pleasing a woman sexually should not have to do with the size of your penis, but more in how you use it and other methods. If you are feeling you are lacking in one area, work on another.
Women who are shallow and cold make fun of penis size. You should try to avoid these types of people and be with someone who cares about you for who you are. There are many aspects to relationships, both long term and sexual. Penis size should not be the determining factor in any of them. Work on other areas of sexual satisfaction and your size won't matter. It will help your own self esteem as well.