TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I met this guy on Skype and I am crazy about him the problem

I met this guy on Skype and I am crazy about him the problem is I don't know if the person I am speaking with is the person he said he is.
Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

If you feel that he is not being honest with you, it is always a good idea to follow that instinct. A lot of the time, what people present as on the internet is not who they truly are. Some ways to tell if he is lying to you are:

Is he asking you for anything such as money? If so, end the relationship immediately.

Does he promise things to you that seem too good to be true?

Even if you are not seeing any of these signs yet, your instincts are telling you that he may not be truthful. If you are feeling that what he is presenting is not truly who he is, that is a good indication that it is time to move on and find someone who is more honest with you.

I hope this has helped you,
Thank you very much for the positive rating and bonus. I appreciate it!

Take care,