psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

iv been married for 27yrs.been togher for 34.iam 14yrs. older

i'v been married for 27yrs.been togher for 34.i'am 14yrs. older than my husband. he was 25 and I was 37 when we married.the last 14yrs there have been problems also with oursex relations.i then found out for the past 5yrs he has been involved with a great deal of adult porno from a-z.he also admitted masturbating while watching it several times.what really upset me the most is he hide the cable bill from me I could not acess our account beause he had a block on it. he was the primary on the account.finally this past October I found out everything.then he told me that he watched several gay adult porno.he also told.i need some answeres.
It is very common for a guy to be secretive when he has developed a sexual behavior that is shameful and not consistent with the relationship. A man may hide well what he feels embarrassed about. The positive is that this does not mean he is gay. I know that doesn't make sense but his interest may lie in his visual behavior. You need to find out what the benefit is to this activity and work on this together. The compulsiveness may just be that he compulsively watches this porn. A marriage counselor could help you as a couple sort this out. Now that the behavior is exposed the work can begin. Find any resources such as Sex Addiction Workbook and educate yourself.