Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

did my wife have saxual relationship befor she marry me and

Customer Question

did my wife have saxual relationship befor she marry me and after and what the ne
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 3 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help you.

If your wife did not have sexual relations with anyone, then there are no names to tell.

I imagine that you have asked her if she had sexual relations before you entered into marriage with you and she told you she did not.

If you think that she is having sexual relations now and you have asked her and she has said no, and she appeared to be telling the truth, then you should accept what she says.

If you do not have any reason to think she is lying to you, then accept what she says as the truth.

Perhaps you have a suspicious nature. Some people do. If your wife is telling the truth but thinks that you do not believe or trust her, then this will hurt your relationship and may drive her away from you.

Unless you have proof or have caught your life lying to you, then you should let it go and work on having a loving and trusting marriage with her.

Nothing can hurt a relationship more than unfounded jealousy.

Please do your best to trust and believe her unless you actually know for a fact that she has been deceiving you.

I wish you the wisdom to be temperate in your relationship with her, and shall keep you in my prayers for a successful, happy, and faithful marriage.

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is not answer if you dont have that aibllety to answer do not speend my time and my mony.

Dear friend,

If this is your attitude you will certainly drive your wife away. I received this reply of support from the distinguished Dr. Norman Brown. You can see above that he has supported me.

In fact, he stated, and I affirm his statement, that:

"Brave man. You waded in and gave it your best shot. When I get free of a few clients I'll support you on the transcript also. The guy wants a psychic who agrees with him, central self-delusion among people who'll never "submit" to therapy: I'm innocent, she's a vixen."

You seem to want someone to agree with you and you are not getting it from honest therapists.

If you wish to have an honest discussion with a professional therapist I shall be happy to assist you.

I wish you the best and shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,