Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology helping with relationships

Okay, so here it is. I started a new job at a restaurant as

Customer Question

Okay, so here it is. I started a new job at a restaurant as a chef and im 20 years old. I met this great guy who is a server there(Hes 33). We got to talking and we went out on a date. It was great and awesome. I had the cheezy bufterflies and eveything. For the next week, we saw each other everyday. On our second date, he drove about 1 1/2 hours to see a baseball game of our favorite teams. It was an awesome suprise! I fell asleep at his house for a night and the night after, he was saying stuff like how cold he was because I wasnt there to keep him warm. He started to pick up some shifts that I worked. I teased him saying it was because of me and he just laughed (joking around). After that, we became intimate. But for some reason, we didnt see eachother for a week and we barely talked and I started to think that maybe hes using me for sex. So when i causay mentioned it, he got all quiet and said, "I was under the impression that we were getting to know each other." Made me feel better. Then i pretty much spent 2 weeks straight at his house. Altough, we both went to work and did our thing during the day, We were there at night making dinner and falling aslep til the next day. I was even joking around with him saying that I'm dating a teenage boy who loves his cars(Hes 33 and obesses with cars) Now its back to not seeing eachother and barely talking. I dont know what to think. Im not sure what he wants out of this and how to ask him without downright putting it out there. Is there a clue to what he wants? By the way, we talked one day and he said that, hes only dated 3 girls in the past 10 years ( he not the kind to sleep around) and he was never married. He also said " im looking for perfect and thats impossible to find" I dont know. I really like this guy and I just want to know if Im wasting my time or what. Just trying to figure out what he wants from this. Help?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 9 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.