RLiebowitz, Psychologist
Experience:  work with couples and families in private practice

I wouldlike to know if I should text the guy I love wishing

Customer Question

I wouldlike to know if I should text the guy I love wishing him a good trip and enjoyable stay with his daughter. Will he answer me or call me? I love him so much.I am so down.I don't know where I am.Yesterday evening as we didn't meet as I had suggested to go for an icecream, so I got nervous, so I said I could pop in and say bye but he replied it would have been smtg forced. It hurt me so much.I just couldn't speak, holding back tears. I then told him sorry but he confuses me and I jist close up.He replied that even he closed up.I told him that it's up to him if he wanted to see me before he left today.He never called or texted me. Is it over? Am so bad
Category: Relationship
Expert:  RLiebowitz replied 3 years ago.

RLiebowitz :

RLiebowitz :

I'd be happy to help you! :-)

RLiebowitz :

"If you love something let it go - if it comes back it's meant to be - if not it was never yours to begin with"

RLiebowitz :

give it one last shot.

RLiebowitz :

I'd text. :-)