Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor
1470369

will i find love this year?

will i find love this year?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 1 year ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Because this is a divination question I used the one source that I trust, the I Ching or Chinese Book of Changes, used to guide China for thousands of years.

Technically speaking, the oracle coins landed on Hegagram 42 (INCREASE) with changing lines in the fourth and sixth place. The Hegagram then changes to 17 (FOLLOWING).

What does this mean?

INCREASE. It furthers one
To undertake something.
It furthers on to cross the great water.

Wind and thunder: the image of INCREASE.
Thus the superior man:]If he sees goodk he initiates it,
If he has faults, he rids himself of them.

Hold nothing back in a selfish way

You must be in harmony with the demands of the time. Rest before you move; compose your thoughts before you speak; cement your relationships before you ask for favors.

Do these things in this way and keep persevering and you WILL succeed in finding love this year.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im sorry bu i dont understand what you are saying to me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I would like an astrology answer
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much for requesting an astrologer.

May I please have your date of birth, and if possibly can, also include the time you were born, and the location so I can look at the very important rising sign.

Thank you!
Pam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

August 10 1976

Nassau Bahamas

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am still waiting on your reply sent you the information you requested yesterday.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

FOR PAM
Im am still waiting for your answer why is it taking so long

DOB: August 10th, 1976

Place of Birth Nassau, Bahamas

not sure of the time

Please reply

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I never got an answer, she asked for additional information I provided the information and never heard anything back. It has been three days and not a word
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wow talk about poor services. I am still waiting over a week now. Still no answer. How do I get my money refunded? Totally disappointed.

Hello! I am so sorry that you did not hear back from Pam yet. I am happy to assist you further. I can find a new professional to assist you with your question or I can issue an immediate refund. Again, please accept my apologies for your long wait time. We appreciate your business.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am so disappointed i usually get great service from your site, dont know what happened. You can pass my question onto another expert. I would like another astrologer to answer my question if not then can you please issue me a refund.

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your patience as we search for another professional to assist you. I've marked your question high priority and you'll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Best,

Angela
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I'm sorry you have not received a satisfactory answer before now.

Please allow me a short while to work up your reading and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your patience.

You are a Leo, which is a wonderful sign! You have different talents and resources which will get you far, but your favorite thing is to be part of a group of friends and those you care about, and this is your best chance to reach your personal goals, including finding love. You find you are most happy when you are in a solid personal relationship.

You will find love this year, but it may be a relationship that starts out as friends and then progresses to love. It will be unexpected and may be someone you already have been acquainted with, but don't know well......yet. You may meet at a gathering or party (a social or a work thing) and feel an attraction for each other which will develop into a deeper love as time goes by and you realize what a good fit you are for each other.

I hope you have found my answer helpful, and if so, please take a moment to Rate positively.

If you have any additional questions, just click 'Reply' before rating, direct your question to me, "Cher", and I will be happy to help you further.

Have a wonderful day!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! I have three questions

1. Can I trust my coworker keiran? I get this funny feeling that he means me no good

2. Is my daughters father Ron seeing someone? Keeps trying to get back together but I don't trust him.

3. What does this year hold for me inregards XXXXX XXXXX and my finances?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, and you're most welcome!

Here are the answers to your additional questions:

1. Your feeling that Keiran is not to be trusted is correct, so tread carefully with him and watch what you say to him. Don't give him too much information.

2. Your daughter's father Ron was seeing somebody and his feelings are genuine, that he wants to get back together with you, but he does have a roving eye and will not be able to be trusted to get back together with you because he might leave again. Spend time with him if you feel you want to, but don't trust him exclusively; don't believe everything he tells you.

3. In this year, your work should go well, but there's a slight possibility there might be some incident where you are accused of doing something which you didn't do (Keiran might be involved), but the truth will come out and you will be vindicated--everyone will know you did nothing wrong. You finances will keep you secure, and you might see an increase in finances, but not right away; perhaps in the Autumn, before the holiday season.

I hope you have found my answers helpful, and if so, please take a moment to Rate positively and leave positive feedback on the survey; I'd appreciate it greatly. Thank you!

If you need additional information, just click 'Reply' before rating, direct your question to me, "Cher", and I will be happy to help you further.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience: Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, and thank you very much for your Excellent rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

Please don't hesitate to request me for future questions by typing "For Cher Only" to begin your post. Questions like the ones you posted here, would best fit into our Tarot (also encompassing psychic and astrology) Category and/or our General Category. Thank you!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi cher

my coworker has been going out og his way to be nice to me recently. is he interestef in me or am i reading the signals wromg and he is just being nice?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.