Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

I been talking to this girl for a little over two months now

I been talking to this girl for a little over two months now and we've seen eachother about 8 times and even had sex already. She seems to be really into me when we are together. I'm confused cuss she is still on the online dating site we met each other on. Granted we arn't official yet but I'm planning on asking her when I get back from my 2 week annual training for the army. My question is that, is two weeks to long if we arnt official yet like will she start to loose interest, and two what would be reasons she is still on that site?
Two weeks is not that long. She won't lose interest. The reason she is still on the site is because she might have forgotten to take it off. When you get back and make it official with her then she can take her profile off.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yea maybe but when I looked I see that she's been on or is currently online whenever I looked...
Like I know there is nothing I can be upset with cuss were not official and I'm cool with that, I just don't wanna get my hopes up for something that isn't real if that makes any since.
It makes total sense. But the thing to remember is that its called saying for a reason.sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. You don't know until you try. Best of luck to you.