Karin Samms
Karin Samms, Counselor
Experience:  with over 15 years experience offering support with relationship, mental health & addiction issues
71830932

I would like an opinion on a girl Im texting. If i could get

I would like an opinion on a girl I'm texting. If i could get an opinion on the texts between us, that would be helpful. Maybe even a Q&A to determine if I'm more than a friend?

Sure I would like to help. Feel free to send the text and whatever you would like an opinion on. I would be more than happy to help.

Jen
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Could I send you an email? It is rather lengthy and I won't email you anymore after that.
I am sorry I can only help here in this thread. Feel free to send it here if you'd like.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The first one is me and second is her and so on.

( Speaking of graduations, just got an email, your gift is on its way. Haha)
(Sweet!!!:) super excited do I get s hint????? Please!!)
(Hmm... It's stylish. Haha)
(Ahhh what is it!!!??)
(Haha that would ruin the look on your face when you see it!)
(Lol)
(Well I have family study so ill ttyl )
(See ya!)
Next thread
(Hey Ellie do you have the addresses of all the people you invited for your grad party? Can I pick that up? I don't have a lot of them. )
(Umm I don't really just cause I just had them txt me it and I didn't wright it down :/ sorry and I deleted the txts!)
(Haha what's wrong with you! Ok just trying to compile my list, don't wanna forget anyone)
(Yeah I know it's frustrating!!! Do where u having it??)
(The holiday inn hotel downtown.)
(Oh nice is there a theme? Or what r u doing?)
(I told you before, casino royale theme! 007! Haha)
(So what should I wear??)
(Look like Eva green in casino royale! )
(I could work that! Long black dress and red lip stick with my hair up. Easy!)
(And you can wear the grad present i get you too! Haha)
(Sweet!!:) can't wait to see it!!)
Next thread
(I need a girl's opinion. Would you rather have a grad party at like a gym rec area and do like basketball afterwards or have it at a nicer place and do dancing?)
(Idk ur asking the wrong girl I like sports but I thought ur theme was awesome so I would choose the theme with the nicer place!)
(Haha a girl nonetheless. Yea true.You'll have sports at your party besides. Ok thanks)
(Yeah I have volleyball and basketball )
(See I got a nice offer to rent out the Irving Rec center as well so I was trying to see what would be best.)
(Yeah what ever u think! Both r nice !)
Last thread
(Seth I am diggin this watch I have wore it everywhere I go except to the pool I LOVE it!!!! Thanks you so much!)
(Well good to hear your using it! ☺)
(:) I Sure am!!)
(Hey you may not know but I bet your mom or dad does, what's XXXXX XXXXX's address?)
( 4301 N. 7th. #111 lincoln. 68521. :))
(Ok thanks! It's hard getting all these addresses. Spent 150$ on invites! 😔)
(Wow u should of went to SAMs club I got mine for $50)
(Nice! These ones are nice though, 007 themed)
(Sweet!! I'm excited to see them! So where did u pick a place to have it??)
(Mom was in the hospital for a bit so it was best if we kept it a bit lower budget. So auld center)
(Nice! Still going to be awesome!!)
(Your helping me set up though. Decor is not my thing)
(Haha k)
Thanks for sharing. Is there anything specific about the conversation you would like an opinion on?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Does it hint an interest in me? Or just being friendly? Please just dont tickle my ear, honesty would be appreciated, also anything you found interesting.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So what is your opinion?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Haven't gotten an answer in over a day.
Hi there, welcome to Just Answer. I will try and help you with your question.

I'm sorry that you have had to wait for an answer, I would be delighted to answer this question as I have spent time looking over it and here are my honest observations based upon my experience of working online as a counselor too..

To answer your question, it feels from the correspondence that she is being friendly. I'm not going to butter things up - I'm being respectful of your need to know straight what is going on here and it seems very much like two friends who are talking about organizing an event. The fact that you have bought her a little gift - she has expressed appreciation and excitement for this and loves it but possibly just as friends. She hasn't hinted at making something bigger or establishing a new relationship from your emails nor has she hinted to it.

She is talking to you like she might talk to a close male friend and is coming across as very sweet about the watch and about your event - she is showing real genuine interest and wants to be supportive of your organizing this event, which is a really nice thing.

I do hope this is helping and has given you what you have been waiting for, please do come back to me for further assistance and support if you need it, I'd rather support you as much as possible and receive a positive rating and I'd be more than happy to continue supporting you until you feel satisfied.
-----------
If I have answered your question, kindly rate my service positively before you leave the site so I may be credited for my time. If you choose to rate me anything less than positive, please do come back to me and I will clarify further or support your query further. Your question will not close and I will continue to support your question. Bonuses are always appreciated.

Kindest Regards, Karin
Karin Samms, Counselor
Experience: with over 15 years experience offering support with relationship, mental health & addiction issues
Hi there,

Thank you for rating my service positively, it is very much appreciated.

Please do let me know if I can be of further help in the future, if you have new questions and would like to return to me, please open a new page and ask your question, please ensure you add "For Karin" at the start of your question and I will do my very best to help and support you.

Take care, my best wishes to you.

Karin