Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

I asked this girl out and she easily said yes, and is really

I asked this girl out and she easily said yes, and is really into me. I see her at this diner i go to for either lunch or dinner. She had recently broke up with her boyfriend, but texts me the other day saying she moved back in with him- after just moving out 5 days before- and that they are "kind of together, kind of not." She said if anything changes I will be the first person she calls. I haven't been to the diner in a few days, and have given her her space, but just texted her the other day to say hello and she's not getting back to me. Now I'm wondering whether I should even go back to the diner at all. But more importantly, why is it like she's avoiding me?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

You have just just been moved to the back of the line.

She is avoiding you because she can not longer keep the commitment that she more or less made to you.

She is not reliable and she is willing to put you up as the next replacement boyfriend. If this suitable for you, then you could wait, but you don't want to get someone on the rebound because they will drop you when the one they like wants them back, as has already happened.

If she wants you she will pursue you. I think you will do better to move on and find something a lot more secure.

I wish you great success.

Warm regards,