Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

Cheated on my partner for months but he doesnt no he has only

Customer Question

Cheated on my partner for months but he doesnt no he has only seen messages and thats all he thinks has happen. I dont want to hurt him or the other guy as both love me dearly and i hobestly dont no who to choose as i love them both as well. Ones my fiance and father to my kids the other was my first serious boyfriend and lover. Help,?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ive tryed thinking and ive had my fiance threaten to leave if i speak to him again and i havent stopped but his still stayed and ive had my x say he cant do this anymore and ive asked him to hang in there and he has...still living on my own hasnt made rgis choice easier and yes if he found out he would never forgive me and there would be no repairing our relationship. Every fight me n my fiance have are always about my x and he thibks with my x out of the picture we would work but my x is my only friend other then my mum so his the only one i can talk to and when mums busy will come shopping ect with me so with out him alll have noone...i think my fiances right about him being the main problem but its more too i mean my mum doesnt evan really like my fiance anynore and her negativity about him doesnt help sand shes got nothing but nice stuff to say about my x who she let live with her for a few months not that long ago...everythings so messed up that i just hate my life...from my "relationships" to my uncontrollable 3 yr old and now ny 2yr old going through a very testing period..my 3 dogs who manage to escape the yard no matter what is done to stop them....it just seems like to much of a battle to bother anymore i dont seem to be winning against the battle and im never happy anymore cause something is always happening makes me really question why i try anymore??
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well ive decided after only having 2 days fully apart from my fiance i missed him and asked him to move in...i spent those 2 days with that other guy and to be honest i dont think that will work as he doesnt understand i cabt just drop everything to go somewhere ext as i have kids and when he is here he just want my full attention and as u can imagine with my farm lol and 3 & 1yr old thats not possible. So evan though he says he understands he really doesnt. I have pulled my back out and in extreme pain to top it off im sick with i dont no what cause its not the flu but as soon as i stand up or drink and eat i feel like throwing up.. Asked ny mum to stay help cause she only lives 2 streets away but apparently she cant cause has to take my little brother to school but she could have taken him from my place?? The only one that was here for me was my fiance without me evan asking...he feed my dogs and everything as well as cleaned my house as i was unable to at all.it sort of proved in the end who will be here for me without evan asking. Witch has made me feel like i was pushing him away for the silly reasons. Ive said to him that i want this to be a fresh start none of the old bullshit we used to fight over.ive gone through my new backyard and hopefully fixed all the problems...and my neighbour did his side also. I no my kids are always going to be trying and frustrating and that is were i guess once our relationship gets stronger will be alot easier to battle together..i hope lol

Ive been thinking that i need help for depression i did have bad Post natal dep. With my first till about a yr old by about 6 mnths i noticed it but battled it myself. I also had it with my second daughter but sonetimes i think its over and its just cause i got so much going on but i dont no anymore cause i find myself wishing it to be all over quite alot recently and evan when i say it to my mum she sorta shrugs it off saying that its cause everything thats happening....im not sure but i do no i cant see myself actually going to get help from a doctor or anythingso not sure what to do?? U have been great and very helpful thank you
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!