Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Experience:  Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples

I met a web cam model that does strip tease We have been friends

Customer Question

I met a web cam model that does strip tease We have been friends over a year now.. I am thinking about writing her a letter of the true me and was wondering about telling her the truth about when ever I join her gold show I dont do anything because I respect her so much but afraid to tell her and if I do tell her will she respect me ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 1 year ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

This young lady is in the sex trade and makes her living off of men that are so smitten with her that they pay her money for web-cam sex acts. This is a form of virtual prostitution. All of her customers are "johns" and she respects none of them. She dominates them.

If she has a real boyfriend, he dominates her and she does whatever he wants her too, unless of course, she is so fed-up with all men, that she only goes with women.

If you send her a litter she will give you a lovely reply and you will wind up continuing to pay for her services, and maybe she will even expect bigger tips from you because of your "special" relationship with her.

I am sorry for being so blunt, and I hope that you don't give me a bad rating for telling you the truth. It would be easy and dishonet for me to tell you what you want to hear, but I am a professional and my job is to help and protect you.

If you don't like what I have said, simply RELIST the question and someone else may come on to tell you otherwise, but a am not sure if they would.

In any case, I wish you good fortune and shall keep you in my prayers

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

Elliott's got the real news for you on this online business. Your higher power is steering you right by sowing the fear you feel in your heart. You are too virginal to cope with this woman's erotic powers and corrupted soul. You need the protection from sexual addiction/slavery that Elliott's advice offers. And only a real relationship with a woman of your own innocence and moral standards can provide you with healthy growth into sharing your own sexuality in the long run. Don't let your fear of face-time with a normal woman keep you from meeting someone with comparable innocence and similar shyness to your own--perhaps in a religious setting or a group that's pursuing interests you have.

Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Experience: Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.