Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

So, this guy I asked for coffee has responded instead of coffee

So, this guy I asked for coffee has responded instead of coffee we're having dinner, he just has to tell me which restaurant and what time. Waiting sort for his respond.. But I was on a dating site once was like sort of seeing this other guy .. He hasn't called or text so I think it doesn't matter that I go out on date with this other guy.. I am really excited about this dinner date what shall happen after dinner? Do we go somewhere for dessert? I want a boyfriend, how do I get one with this dinner date? How to make it happen ?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

By all means go out with this man and of course look your best - conservatively sexy in a style you are comfortable with.

You don't know how the evening will go at the restaurant, but if the chemistry is good you will both know it and your enthusiasm will be contagious.

I suggest that you buy an elegant desert and have it waiting at home. If the feeling is right you can suggest you go to your place for desert and tell him about the wonderful treat that is waiting for him.

If he likes you he will come to your place and you can continue your talk over a wonderful desert and then see how it progresses in the privacy of your own space.

I wish you great success.

Warm regards,

Thank you so much. May God bless you and bring you the companionship that you seek.

Warm regards,