Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

i have sex weit me wife and she mention a man name

Customer Question

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 3 years ago.

Deardebra : Thank you for your question today. There could be many reasons why this happened so I will start by explaining them one by one.
Deardebra : If there are people that she works with that she is constancy saying there name some times when you come home your mind is not cleared from the day.
Deardebra : So a name that she always says could have slipped out some times the mind doesn't even think it just says it. It does not mean she was thinking of someone else during sex.
Deardebra : There is also role playing where people act out different people during intimacy. She might have wanted to create a fantasy and pretend that you were both someone else.
Deardebra : Things can happen in the heat of the moment where words are spoken. But what I want you to do is ask her why.
Deardebra : You do not want to wonder why she did that you need to ease your mind.
Deardebra : You also do not want it to interfere with your sex life. You want to understand why.
Deardebra : I would sit her down and say this is bothering me and we need to talk. Explain that you heard her say a name of someone else while we were intimate. You want to find the answer so it doesn't effect your relationship.
Deardebra : It also could have been like a little pet name she wanted to call you. Some times people say peoples middle names or come up with names for certain body parts to make intimacy more comfortable. This is why it is important to communicate on this issue.
Deardebra : You want to always discuss what is bothering you.
Deardebra : Talking things out is what is best so that you can move on from it because the more it goes unanswered the more you think about why she said it.
Deardebra : Communication is key in a successful relationship.
Deardebra : Let her know how you feel.