Kate McCoy
Kate McCoy, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

how to i get my ex girl back

how to i get my ex girl back
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Kate McCoy replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

Can you tell me a bit more about the situation? Why did you break up and how long have you been together? Are there any other people involved (did she or you cheat)?

Thank you,
Kate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live with a women this she knew from the beginning. She is divorced with 3 kids she has no contact with. im 56 now and shes 32 we have 7 month old child together
Expert:  Kate McCoy replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response.

You may want to start with what went wrong in your relationship. If she felt you needed to improve in any way, then start to address this. See a therapist is necessary, but show her that you intend on changing things.

Be kinder and more thoughtful to her. When you see her, ask about her and show you care.

Try sharing everyday things with her. A funny joke, something you see on the internet, etc. Keep it light and fun. It will help her connect to you on another level other than the old relationship you had together.

Offer to help her in some way. Be there for her, let her talk to you about anything without passing judgment.

Spend time together with your daughter. Do something together with her like taking walks, etc.

By connecting to your ex in different ways, she may begin to see the side of you she likes and fell in love with.

If she asks for time, give it to her. Don't crowd her. Give her a week or so then try again.

Kate

May I please request that if you find the service I provided helpful at all that you rate me with three or above? Your rating is the only way I am reimbursed for my answer. Thank you so much!
Kate McCoy, Counselor
Experience: Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't spend any time with her if she won't communicate with me. the only way i can see my daughter is through her. shes holding my kid hostage. i know i have to gave her time and im doing that im sure that she is involved with someone else. she states that she still loves me but not in the same way. there is so much more to this story that you don't know about. i could be writing for a long time. This typing stuff is not gonna work
Expert:  Kate McCoy replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.