Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy

Is there anyway to convince my cousin(girl) to have sex with

Customer Question

Is there anyway to convince my cousin(girl) to have sex with me ?
(Answer is needed fast!)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye : Thank you for contacting Just Answer. You will not like my answer. You need to rethink what the implications of this will be down the road. Have you thought about how this will impact your family relations.
Dr. Shirley Schaye : I see that you said that you are scared to ask her. Yes, of course, you would be scared. I don't know the nature of your familial relationship. That is, how is she your cousin --- mothers sisters, father of one, mother of the other, etc. What would they think of this? I think you need to move on. Anyway, I am here to discuss this further with you so that I may help you with this.