Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Experience:  Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples

Hi thereI'm mariam adechoubou born 16 november 1971 at BeninHe

Hi there I'm XXXX born XXXX at XXXX  at london uk We like each other i think but none of us dare cross the line to make us couple. It's been almost 3 years now. I love him so much! What to do to get us closer? Do we have a futur together? Will he go against his shyness and principal to go with a girl like me? Please help me to find some answer. Regards

Dr. Norman Brown :

Do you think that your age difference could have an effect on him? That he might believe he must marry a younger woman? Or might he believe that your differences in ethnic and religious backgrounds could be unacceptable to his kinfolk or community? If he is shy, would it be customary in his community for someone older than he to bring up the subject of marriage (or unmarried relationship) with him and finde out what he's been thinking about that?