Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Experience:  Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples
55153673

how do I find the help that you were talking about maybe outside

how do I find the help that you were talking about maybe outside of my area?will I ever feel safe again? This is supposed to be my safe place home but it is not any more the moment I leave for a short while that is when all the crap starts back needless to say I havent been out much at all but I will be taking care of this sick problem asap thanks to you.

Dr. Norman Brown :

If you live near a big city, look up women's centers there, and call a domestic abuse hotline, because what you are experiencing IS a form of abuse. Stalking comes in many forms, and you're subjected to one of them, including home invasion. The national hotline says this:

Dr. Norman Brown :

Dr. Norman Brown :

Note it says SAFETY PLANNING and crisis help. So you can safely start talking on that line--unless you're sure your phone is not secure from your husband. YOU NEED ALLIES, and they're out there waiting to help.

Customer:

Thanks for your help will check back with you soon hope you are online