educatortech
educatortech, Expert
Experience:  10 years of relationship advice.
46856550

Hi, My ex-husband had or still having some kind of a affair

Customer Question

Hi, My ex-husband had or still having some kind of a affair with a Maria XXXXXXXX...... She's leaving in Quebec City ans so does my ex..... They were dating for 6 years. This affair began in August 2006....... The name of my ex is Robert XXXXXX. He's leaving on XXX XXXXXXX Street in Quebec City, XXX XXX.

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm willing to wait as long as needed to get some answer. Thank you for your help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forgot to give you the cell phone of Maria. It is (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh yes! I want to know more than ever everything there is to know about the relationship that still going on between my ex Robert Giroux (cell phone XXX-XXX-XXXX) and Maria Gonzalez (cell phone XXX-XXX-XXXX). What you might find might be very helpful to my divorce. Take as long as it is needed to get all of the informations.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I wrote on a previous message, I will wait as long as need to get the informations.

Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg and I am one of the professionals here at Just Answer.

It is looking like you need more of a private investigator service. Would you like a reference to someone in your area (just provide your city)? The type of information you seem to be needing is not something that we will likely be able to provide on this type of a service - you most likely need a more local resource to assist.

Let me know if we can help in finding a private investigator in your area.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. But I Knox that you're able to cet lot of informations with the cell phone number. Can you at least give me her address or birthday? I've been informed thzt the still meet..... I would love hiring a PI but I don't think I can affordediti..... Please, I'm begging you to help me.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.