educatortech
educatortech, Expert
Experience:  10 years of relationship advice.
46856550

Hi, My ex-husband had or still having some kind of a affair

Customer Question

Hi, My ex-husband had or still having some kind of a affair with a Maria XXXXXXXX...... She's leaving in Quebec City ans so does my ex..... They were dating for 6 years. This affair began in August 2006....... The name of my ex is Robert XXXXXX. He's leaving on XXX XXXXXXX Street in Quebec City, XXX XXX.

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm willing to wait as long as needed to get some answer. Thank you for your help.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I forgot to give you the cell phone of Maria. It is (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh yes! I want to know more than ever everything there is to know about the relationship that still going on between my ex Robert Giroux (cell phone XXX-XXX-XXXX) and Maria Gonzalez (cell phone XXX-XXX-XXXX). What you might find might be very helpful to my divorce. Take as long as it is needed to get all of the informations.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As I wrote on a previous message, I will wait as long as need to get the informations.

Expert:  educatortech replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg and I am one of the professionals here at Just Answer.

It is looking like you need more of a private investigator service. Would you like a reference to someone in your area (just provide your city)? The type of information you seem to be needing is not something that we will likely be able to provide on this type of a service - you most likely need a more local resource to assist.

Let me know if we can help in finding a private investigator in your area.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. But I Knox that you're able to cet lot of informations with the cell phone number. Can you at least give me her address or birthday? I've been informed thzt the still meet..... I would love hiring a PI but I don't think I can affordediti..... Please, I'm begging you to help me.

Unfortunately, in this forum for privacy and legal purposes, we would not be able to provide such information. You will need to contact a local Private Investigator for help in this area. In the same way that you are seeking information on this "other person," the information on this site can be seen publicly and any personal information provided would be seen. It is against our Terms of Services to publicly give private information such as this.

Again, if you would like some numbers of private investigators in your area, let us know.

I am sorry that I am having to provide a "bad news" answer to this question - I hate to do that but ethically, and legally, we cannot provide personal information such as this on this forum.