So is it a bad idea to just show up at her work instead of texting her before? that is, in a week from now. It´s just that I´m afraid she might not text back. One more thing, wouldn´t it be better to reassure her about my divorce before she makes a decision, or do you think that if I wait about a week like you said I´ll still be able to change her mind in case she had decided for a negative reponse
Kate, I really appreciate your advice on this, one last thing: in case of a negative response, do you think I´d still have chances of changing her mind with those reassuring statements about the divorce and also reassuring her about the nice way I´d treat her and all the care and true love she´d receive from me in case we became lovers?
No thanks, you´ve done a great job helping me deal with this myriad of feelings and confusion mixed with heartache.
Have a good day