Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

I am financially strapped. I am currently waiting for disability

I am financially strapped. I am currently waiting for disability and insurance to take care of my right hip. I would like to enter into a relationship, but is it possible when one is not financially stable??
Hello. Yes of course it is possible to find a relationship regardless of your financial situation. While some women are looking for someone to support them, not ALL women are in this category and a lot of women are independent and financially stable on their own. Not all women need a man to provide for them. A woman who is interested in someone solely for their financial situation is not someone who is genuine and true in their intentions. There are no set rules to finding relationships and people in general. There are no absolutes. People fall in love and care for each other all the time regardless of other situations in their life. Don't get stuck in absolutes.