Karin Samms
Karin Samms, Counselor
Experience:  with over 15 years experience offering support with relationship, mental health & addiction issues
71830932

Hi Karin Samms yes she block me from her facebook, now

Hi Karin Samms

yes she block me from her facebook, now i don't know what to do. I would me your suggestion what should i do now?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Karin Samms replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, welcome to Just Answer. I will try and help you with your question.

My apologies for not responding to you sooner, I have been busy with clients and meetings through the day (UK times).

I'm sorry to hear that she has blocked you on Facebook. It seems that she has decided to not pursue any further communication with you. I would not take this personally as this could be for a number of reasons:

A) she is married, panicked and is not willing to pursue any friendship which may affect her relationship with her partner
B) she is scared of what friendship with you might open up for her and is reacting to this or
C) she is not willing to revisit her past in this way

You may have to accept that she is not willing to take any friendship further. I was hoping for you that it would work out well and I'm very sorry to hear that she has done this. When someone blocks another on Facebook it is usually because they wish to have no contact, and so you may have to accept this and move on with dignity.

Additionally, by blocking you it also means that you will not be able to ask her why she has done this as blocking means she has set her account settings to no further messages or other actions accepted by you.

I have a duty to be honest with you, and not mislead you, i hope that you accept my answer and are able to let go and move on. William, please do come back to me for further assistance and support if you need it, I'd rather support you as much as possible and receive a positive rating and I'd be more than happy to continue supporting you until you feel satisfied.
--------
If I have answered your question, kindly rate my service positively so I may be credited for my time. If you choose to rate me anything less than positive, please do come back to me and I will clarify further or support your query further. Your question will not close and I will continue to support your question. Bonuses are always appreciated.

Kindest Regards, Karin
Karin Samms, Counselor
Experience: with over 15 years experience offering support with relationship, mental health & addiction issues