Coach Jen K.
Coach Jen K., LMSW, CPC
Experience:  Providing the Utmost Care and Support

I just want to die; to know that I could have had a man all

Customer Question

I just want to die; to know that I could have had a man all along is something I cannot live with. I have wasted half my life. My partner was not "safer" or better or more satisfying than a man in any way. I am not saying she is not a wonderful person, because she is my best friend and she is a very, very nice person. I just violated myself in a way that you cannot understand unless you have experienced it. How, how could I have been so stupid????? What kind of life have I lived, anyway??? I want a man, but now it is probably too late to find anyone that will actually love me. I am not a pretty woman, and I have a lot of health problems, so I doubt anyone will be interested anyway. Any suggestions for how I can cope? I try not to beat my self up, but it is like staying in a abusive relationship for years and then finally realizing you should not have been there at all...I don't even feel like a real woman anymore, I just exist. To think I gave up all my hopes and dreams....
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Coach Jen K. replied 11 months ago.

CoachJenK :

IT sounds to me as if you are keeping up this abuse toward yourself with this harsh negativity. I would suggest that you see someone face to face to have the safe place to work through it all. Would you be open to that?

CoachJenK :

I am stepping away for several hours and will respond as soon as I am back by my computer later this evening. I am hoping you are open to getting some face to face support. You deserve it.

Customer:

Thank you so much for your support. I have had some face to face support in the past, but I am open to getting more again.

Coach Jen K., LMSW, CPC
Experience: Providing the Utmost Care and Support
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.