Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

I have recently met a new guy named Rick and I was wondering

I have recently met a new guy named Rick and I was wondering what the universe says about us?

Hi Summer,

The death card signifies transition (moving from one stage to the next) This reflects on your ability to leave things that belong in the past - there- in the past. The star card shows that this is an opportune time where positive changes can be implemented not only in close relational but social matters. Temperance yet another key card warns that you've got to find balance in making thins work out for the two of you. Either one is too busy/preoccupied with some other business or is learning how to balance time and affection.

The overall outlook is that things can work out favorably and this is a time for emotional growth i.e resolving past disappointments before fully moving ahead 100%. It is a period of time in one's like where you begin to allow yourself to try new things and being open to receiving as much as you're giving to the other partner. If you've found yourself being more giving in the past, it is a time now to find balance. The cards are indicative of growth and the possibility of this working out to your advantage.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do the cards say anything about him avoiding me?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Would like more than one answer!
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're okay with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am willing to wait! Thanks

Hi again,

On my end it does not seem that he's avoiding you. The seven of wands came up which hints that you may want to assert yourself and keep your head up. There are other individuals that may try to sabotage the possibility of this relationship developing further and you've got to stand up for yourself. That is what the clarification card indicated.
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience: Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.