Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

Me and this girl have been talking for about 3 months now almost

Customer Question

Me and this girl have been talking for about 3 months now almost 4. We started dating in December but dated for 3 days after we had some issues and we broke up . But since then we have been talking,. Everythings been good since that time over christmas and new years, we were with each other and we had a few more issues that we broke up over but we got back right together after that. After new years she told me that she was in love with me and I make her the happiest girl ever. And everything was great. Then in the middle of January something strange happened, she thought I was talking to another girl and since then she has not given me her all anymore. she barely calles me anymore and I pick her up every day and take her to her class in the morning. And then near the end part of January I had to go to washington dc for an internship and I wasnt able to talk to her for 4 days. And when I get back home, I get onto Twitter and Instagram and see that she has a boyfriend now. And I asked her about it and she told me that they were "just friends" but I didnt believe it but for some reason, i trusted her. And then in her twitter bio she put his username and says that was her babe. So then I couldnt do it anymore and I just asked her who was she dating and she told me that is what I get and she wasnt happy anymore but everyday she had a smile on her face and when we talked about it it was mostly about me not being able to talk to her for that amount of time. So then I tried to get back together with her ( I dont know why I do it) and she did brake up with him on that saturday but we didnt get back together because my phone had no service when she called me and was mad. And for somereason, she puts how she feels on twitter and thats how I knew that she wanted to get back together. So, near her birthday, all I did was tell her that I missed her and she just blew up on me telling me that she just wanted to be friends but when I told her that our relationship was over ( I was pissed at that point) she started crying and told me if we could talk about it tomorrow. And we did and she told me that she still loved me and she still has feelings for me. so now we are back talking but just last week, (we are going to prom together) we had a argument because she doesnt want to do anything with me anymore. Everything I ask her is just an excuse not to do anything with me. We havent done anything together, we havent kissed either since then. And I have asked her many times to be my girlfriend and she has given me everything. I recently asked her and she told me she would say yes but I dont talk to her much when I pick her up mainly because she is giving me attitudes all the time and I really dont do well with attitudes. So, I just dont talk. She told me that I would have to prove to her if I was willing to change.

So I asked her again but to tell her that I wasnt going to ask her again and she has to tell me. And this is what she told me: I just dont know, I like where we are now, taking things slow and talking, the things u said you were going to change, I havent seen it.

I really dont know what to do. I have started to focus only on her not talking to any other girls but she hasnt dont that for me. And I really dont know how to tell her. I feel like if we are going to build into something, then we should atleast focus on each other instead of her talking to other guys.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, thank you. I know that I shouldnt try to forse a relationship but how will we both know when its the right time?

Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!