Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Experience:  Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples
55153673

hey the othrr day I wad havIng sex wIth thIs guy In he went

Customer Question

hey the othrr day I wad havIng sex wIth thIs guy In he went soft In dId not ejaculate ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Doctor Natasha replied 2 years ago.

Doctor Cameron :

what is your question?

JACUSTOMER-znqebnqg- : I thought I was dorKing to a relationship expert
Doctor Cameron :

ok

JACUSTOMER-znqebnqg- : ok look I was wondering what is a man thinking when he goes soft during sex on a date in don't climax then goes home
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 2 years ago.

In order to understand the situation enough to comment I need to ask you some questions about your experience. I presume you're talking about a fairly young man--but how old was he?

How long have you known him? How many dates have you gone on with him?

What were you doing on your date before you started to have sex?

Were you drinking socially or using recreational drugs?

Do you know if he has a medical condition that might require some medication?

Do you think he had feelings for you? Did you have feelings for him?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He is of 29 years old ,we meet 8 years ago We got back up with each other last year phone calls only not face to face In argued as usually. I got his address off the internet in went to visit . The 3rd visit was a trespassing by police . So I had lost my place in wanted to stay with him . But we didn't hit it off as usual So now being homeless . I would sit at the church across the street from his place in watch was so important than me in his life . One might he was coming home in walked up to meet him . He calls me over we talk ,(((( he says if you miss me so much suck my dick right here outside , which led to the doggy style by the truck . He pulls out within like 5 minutes in deosnt climax . We agreed to get a hotel yet he grid in the house in don't return the rest of the might (())))

I know john don't get along with charlice it so he tells us cause at my knowledge last week he sees her outside see she lost her place in now is homeless . So she's walking in calls hr over to him now from what I hear she says after giving him head he wants it from the back pulls out like a few minutes later . Ain't hard more in does not climax . I my in if that ain't wired he says wanna a room . Goes in the house than don't show back charlice is outside all might waiting on him . Crazy but what I wanna know is what made him go soft like that like charlice is a attractive female .she can hold up with some the best .... Question why did he get turned off was that his way of saying f**k you . I mean that was rude if it was .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I guess what I'm saying is it's not fair to have to love someone who don't love you back . 8 years I've dreamed of the day we be back together . But now it's all like a nightmare I didn't want any if this to happen . The trespass , seeming to not have anywhere to go but the church RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS PLACE .but the place is with his mom in she's all in his corner .
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.