Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

My wife asked you a question and I have seen the answer, If

My wife asked you a question and I have seen the answer, If I have tried and tried and she still feels the same what am i to do?

Deardebra : You need to continue to try.
Deardebra : It is important that you both sit down and talk.
Deardebra : The only way to resolve problems is to talk things out tell each other how you feel.
Deardebra : You both love each other you can work through these problems you are having.
Deardebra : Things take time and I feel that feel you keep trying but relationships are about always trying to get things right to make things better, grow together.
Deardebra : Relationships go through changes and you have to keep understanding each other and working on things.
Deardebra : Some times things take time.
Deardebra : You are working hard at fixing things in the relationship and you may feel like it is not enough but your efforts do not go unnoticed.
Deardebra : It take time for someone to believe and accept that the person is going to change.
Deardebra : It has to be shown over time.
Deardebra : II know you want her to see that you are trying but she needs more time to see the changes.
Deardebra :

I also want you to tell her that you will keep trying and that you will do what ever it takes to get this relationship back on track.

Deardebra :

She needs to also know how you feel and how much you love and care about her.

Thank you very much for your insights. I will continue to try and attempt to draw up a list of positives and improvements for both of us and we can then tick off what we are improving on. As I am committed to this marriage.

Deardebra :

You both will get to a point where you both will see that you both are trying. She is going to se the changes and know how you feel about her.

Deardebra :

she knows that you are trying but I feel she is worried that you will stop trying so the more she sees the more she will begin to stop those protective walls and you both can start again in a new way together.

Deardebra :

You both love each other and that is why you are both working things out. She is trying and you are trying, you both just need time.

I agree and will keep persisting.