Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

Hello Jen, Its been a while since we communicated. At least

Hello Jen,
It's been a while since we communicated. At least I feel it's been a while. Everything is back to normal. At the beginning, Kent was just saying "okay" or "yes, i will look into that." Now, he's emailing more - I feel so relieved that everything is back to normal. I think I can let go better this way than it had before. It's a great experience to be in love. I've never been in love before, only now. Just this one with Kent.
Too bad I couldn't get to enjoy making love with the man I love. It's a sad thing.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jenna,

Thanks for following up with me. I am glad to hear that everything is back to normal now. At least that is a big relief off your shoulders. I understand how frustrating it must be to not have what you loved, but I am a believer that if it is meant to be it will in time. All we can do is our part and the right thing. The rest is up to the other person and our destiny. You can feel assured that you have done your part and all you can do as well as all the right things. Sometimes it is not even that the other person is not interested it is just the circumstances as in your case. If you both are never together that is because you will find someone else that you will love even more and end up being with that person instead. I know it may be difficult to see things like that now, but in time it will be easier. I am glad though it has been a lot easier on you already and everything is back to normal without all the stress and confusion.
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience: I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.