Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

Will Brittney XXXXXXXXXX and Omer XXXXXXXXXX

Will Brittney XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and Omer XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX get back together in a relationship in the future?

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

jenhelant :

Hi, I apologize for not responding back to your other thread. I did not see your response until now, but I was unable to respond to that thread cause it was requested to the other expert there. However, I saw you were waiting for me you had told her.

Customer: Yes I was.
jenhelant :

I understand you feel incomplete without her and that is a normal feeling when you love someone.

Customer: Do you feel she will come back to me and we can start again?
jenhelant :

The best thing you can do at this point is to write her a letter and explain how you feel and apologize if she felt you did any wrong doing. Assure her that you do not mind moving slower if that is what she wants.

Customer: Cus I really do want our relationship back and us to be together again.
jenhelant :

Show her that you are willing to make a compromise on issues that you both may not agree on

jenhelant :

A letter is good because then she will have time to digest everything you are saying and think about what she will say rather just responding out of emotion in the moment.

Customer: But she also said she didn't want a relationship right now. How do I convince her that it is the right thing for us.
Customer: Aswell as how do I get her back do you see us together again?
jenhelant :

The problem is sometimes people may be good for one another, but the timing is just bad.

jenhelant :

There really is no way to convince her that the time is right. She needs to feel that for herself.

Customer: Ok but I know she is coming here in the future. Do you see us getting back together then?
jenhelant :

The best thing you can do is see how she responds to the letter than from there take care of yourself.

jenhelant :

Let her know you will give her space and not keep contacting her. This will show her this is her chance if she truly wants something. Ask if you both can at least be friends if and only if you could handle that.

jenhelant :

Anything is possible in the future.

Customer: I ask cus I have high hope. Is there no way you can do a tarot card reading or something to tell me.
jenhelant :

If you be sure to take care of yourself then if she does come back you will be in a better position. However, if you allow this to consume you and cause you to get into a depression then you will be worse off if she does come back. This is why it is important to stay posititve for yourself and your future.

jenhelant :

I am sorry I can only help you with relationship advice, but not tarot.

jenhelant :

Despite what anyone can tell you about the future destiny will happen no matter what. It is up to you to stay positive to create your own destiny.

jenhelant :

By being positive and taking care of yourself you will ensure good things to happen. If she is in your future than that will be, but if not then you will still find happiness that you may not b able to imagine now. However, it is possible.

Customer: Ahh. But there's no way that she'll come back to me.
jenhelant :

It truly is within you. You have the power to be happy whether she comes back or not. What is mant to be will be and if she does not come back it is because that was not in your destiny to be happy and you will be even happier without her.

jenhelant :

Try and keep yourself busy in order to cope through this

jenhelant :

However, in time if she doesn't come back you will get over her. It just takes time, but staying positive and keeping busy will help you to cope in the meantime

Customer: Cus I feel she will but I am not sure.
jenhelant :

Either way it is best to do what is right for you

jenhelant :

Please let me know if I can be of further help to you.

Customer: But you can feel a certain way about where it is heading?
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience: I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.