Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor
1470369

Will Deb be with me on May 11th as my date? Deb 11/18/1956

Will Deb be with me on May 11th as my date? Deb 11/18/1956 Judy 09/04/1953
Hello, Judy and welcome back to Just Answer.

I have done a reading for you and it has shown me that you are definitely soulmates and share love, but there have been some problems in the past, which are difficult to get over. As of now, I do see Deb as your date on May 11th, but that's a couple of months off and as you know, predictions can change, as you make your own destiny. The card I pulled for you is the Tower, which has a crumbling foundation, but at the same time, shows renewed strength in rebuilding, so things seem positive in the future for you and Deb. The thing is, you both need to work at it to make what you had, better.

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, Judy.

Just following up with you to see how everything is going with Deb.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you are satisfied with the information included in my answer and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!

If you wish to request me for future questions/readings, simply type 'For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer as soon as possible.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and also for using Just Answer once again!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just wish Deb and I were back together now. We've been apart for more than a year. Do you see us back together before the 11th of May? I love her and know she is my soul mate. If she wasn't I wouldn't be trying so hard.

Hi again, Judy and thanks very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus; they are greatly appreciated.

You've been apart for quite a long time and I understand completely, your wishful thinking that you were back together now. I do see that she is your soulmate and that's why you feel you belong together.

I did another reading for you, drawing two new cards.

The first card is The Empress. This card is the epitome of womanhood and it is always a very positive card with regard to relationships. The Empress represents a nuturing, desirable female form and it's always a good sign to have it drawn when asking questions about relationships. This indicates positive energy between you and Deb and you will be seeing each other again and rekindle your relationship at some time in the future.

The second card I drew for you is The Queen of Pentacles. This is another positive female card. It indicates that the woman is a strong, very capable female who knows how to get business done and handle many things happening around her, at once, very successfully, due to her attention to details. A couple of negatives about this card: the woman may be stubborn, however, others may take advantage of her due to her generous nature.

These two cards show that both you and Deb are strong female individuals who will work hard to get what they want.

Stay strong and continue to concentrate on your positive energies in this situation!

All my best,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In your first response you said Deb and I need to work out out differences. I tried but she doesn't want to talk about it. She left me saying she had a lot of anger issues and when I asked she won't talk. When we see one another she still doesn't want to talk about it. She is with someone else now and I have been told that this other person is going to hurt her bad. I hope not Deb doesn't deserve that even thought she hurt me.

Hi again, Judy and thanks for requesting me once again.

I know how difficult it is for you when Deb does not want to talk out the anger issues she had/has, because this would be the best way to get to the root of the problem and work it out with her. I think eventually she will come around and be willing to speak to you, although it will be slow-going and take a while to get back to where you were before you broke up.

I also feel that the person she's with now is going to hurt her and you're absolutely right, she doesn't deserve that at all. It's going to take a lot out of her, emotionally, and you will be there to help her pick up the pieces. It is then, that she will realize who really loves her and is her true soulmate.

For now, you're going to have to keep thinking positive and when you see her, try to get her to talk a little bit with you. Taking 'baby steps' in this process will help.

Best regards,
Cher