Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

my exhusband and i have been divorced for about 5 years andwe

my exhusband and i have been divorced for about 5 years andwe have been in a sexual realationship over these years and even when he was married to his third wife which he is divorcing. I still love him and i need to let him know that I am ready to try again a being in a real realtionship starting out like girlfriend/boyfriend. I was thinking about writing a letter to let him know how i feel and to also let him know that I am not happy with him going out with psychos. my question is should i write a letter to him?
Do you know what his feelings are towards you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I know that he loves me because I am a different person then the ones he has dated. I try to find out how he feels about me but it is hard to read him.

I say it can't hurt your situation if you write him a letter about how you feel. If you do this, you need to do it with no expectation from him. So, you might get rejected. The botXXXXX XXXXXne is that you are true to your feelings and you tell him. No regrets.