Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Tom Smith, Ph.D.
Experience:  Dr. Smith has been offering counseling for over 37 years.

I am guy who has fantasy that involves woman yet I am not so

Customer Question

I am guy who has fantasy that involves woman yet I am not so much attracted to woman
And I met this girl who seems to want to be friends with me I want to have her fulfill my fantasy what do you think is key to keep relationship going or should i just stop this relationship because she looks she want to escalate the relationship fast this is only from few random meeting
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.
Firstly, what is most important in any relationship is to be honest and frank. Talk to her about yourself and your fantasy and see how she responds. In any any relationship that is just starting out, the best way to go is slowly so you know what you are getting yourself into. I hope this helps you make a decision only you can make
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry to make sure you understood me right what i mean by not so much attracted to woman i mean i am sort of homo or asexual more homo i think but not even 100% sure of that.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.
It sounds you might be interested in having a platonic or non-sexual friendship with this woman, if that is what she wants. If she is interested in a sexual relationship, it is important for you to let her know that is not the way you feel. If you are over 18 and feel attracted more to men and have had a sexual experience with a male or no one at all, chances are that you are homosexual or perhaps asexual. There are people who do not feel sexual attraction. Only you know for sure, no one can tell you. I hope this helps you figure yourself out and claim your identity.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how can i tell her without exposing my identity since i do not want her to know my identity or at least her friends also the big thing is having my fanatsy fullfiled by this woman and as you know the fanatsy makes person sexually on. with that all in mind how do i approach her or how should i go with this relationship.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.
It is apparent that your interest is in having a fantasy with this woman. Let her know that you want to have a fantasy with her and see if she is open to that. To be fair, it is important not to lead her on into thinking it is more than that. Only you can decide if you want to pursue the relationship.