Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

I love my boyfriend but

I love my boyfriend but I feel like I'm not good enough to deserve his love. When we met he was homeless and addicted to drugs. I helped him recover. He is very handsome, I feel I am only average.

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

You are far from average. You are heroic and pulled him out of the gutter and helped him turn his life around.

If he loves you (and by God I can't imagine how he could not) then don't think of yourself in such negative terms. You are quite a splendid woman.

Perhaps you have been treated poorly or cruelly and have low self-esteem. You are so wrong. You are the kind of person that makes me, a professional who knows people and knows human nature, to stand up, pay attention, and take my hat off to you.

Let me recommend a book for you:

Product Details

The Self-Esteem Workbook by Glenn R. Schiraldi

Let me just say "Kudos" to you for who you are. I wish there were more in the world.

I shall keep you in my prayers;

Warm regards,

Thank you so much. May God bless and protect you.