TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Customer Question

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX been in a relationship with David on and off for over 3 years. we recently started seeing each other after having been apart for several months. Everything was going well up until last week. Without saying the exact words, he pretty much told me he didn't know if he wanted to see me or not...He said he had a lot in his life to work on..job, looking for a place to live..a friend of mine told me he thought that David just didn't want to drag me into all this turmoil, and needed time and space to get things figured out, that he does care about me, but right now he needs to get his life in order before he can start seeing me again..could this be true, or is David just feeding me a bunch of excuses..I need to know once and for all if this man cares for me at all and if he and I will eventually be together in a permanent, loving relationship...I also need to know if he is seeing other women...I really need to know what is going on with this man and why he has treated me so badly...I have been in love with him since I've known him, even during the times we've been apart...Please help, I need to know whether to wait or give up and move on...thank you so very much..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistMaryAnn replied 3 years ago.
Hello, are you interested in a response from a mental health therapist or a psychic?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have only talked to psychics in the past, so I guess and answer from a psychic would be great..thank you...

Ok, thanks for letting me know. You are in the mental health category so I will opt out and send your question to the category moderators so they can forward it to the psychic category.

Take care,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh OK, thank you very much...I apologize, I didn't realize I was in the wrong place.

No problem! It happens a lot.