Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

I am in love with my oldest daughter, but I do not know how to express myself to her when it comes to telling her I would to take her to bed. What can I say that wont upset her,

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

There is nothing that you can say that will not ostracize your eldest daughter.

Anyone you tell, other than a therapist will shun you.

You have an obsessive thought that must be addressed either by a therapist that specializes in obsessive thoughts (OCD) or by a sex therapist, who is usually a licensed mental health professional with further training and certification. The best ones are members of AASECT.

I strongly recommend that you say nothing to her. If you do, she will look at you with horror henceforth.

I wish you great strength and perseverance. You will overcome this and I shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Thank you so much, Paul. May God bless and protect you.