Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

Are marriage counselors and therapists as a whole open to doing

Are marriage counselors and therapists as a whole open to doing their counseling through live video? I'm working on a project to bring users face-to-face with experts through live a video platform like Skype and Facetime but I'm curious if people in that industry would benefit from it. Thanks so much for any input.Blessings,
Adam
Yes, I believe it would benefit the industry and here is why. People could do live chats with their counselors with out every leaving there homes and it would give people that personal touch where they could see there counselor face to face. There are people that need help that can not just go to an office to seek help. There will always be people where they want to be anonymous and not be see, but then you will have others that would like to have that face time. Technology in this field has created us to help so many people. We can now help people across the world. There are no limits to what the possibilities are when it comes to people getting the help they need. Everyone is different when it comes to their needs, so some people would like to see their counselors and work with them in a live chat face to face, while others will want to remain private.
We are here to help people and also bring them the best service we can provide for them.