TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

RA - 211

Customer Question

I met a guy thursday and we hit it off really well and all of a sudden he doesn't contact me anymore did I do something wrong. should I contact him and ask him what I did wrong or contact him at all. I thought we clicked really well and I was really looking forward to getting to know him...or is he waiting for me to contact him please help
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. L replied 3 years ago.

Dr. L :

Dr. L :

I would like to help you with your question.

Dr. L :

Are you wanting a psychic to answer your question or are you open to having a psychologist help you?

Dr. L :

I have nearly 30 years experience as a psychologist and would be happy to help you.

Dr. L :

Hello...could I help you?

JACUSTOMER-sqx3mpdz- :

i actually wanted a psychic to answer my question...but I am open to you

Dr. L :

That would be great.

JACUSTOMER-sqx3mpdz- :

ok

JACUSTOMER-sqx3mpdz- :

so what do you think I should do

Dr. L :

Since it was only Thursday that you met...I think you are well within your rights to call/email/text him to say how much you enjoyed the other night and would he like to get together again. I would have a plan in mind...going for coffee, taking a walk, meeting for lunch...so that you can offer that activity. If there is a hobby/activity/interest that you talked about that evening you could fall back on that.

Dr. L :

For example, if he mentioned he likes jazz music and there is a new group coming into town...then you could offer that up as something the two of you could do.

Dr. L :

The dating rules today are quite liberal...so it is up to you whether you want to give him more time..or push forward.

Dr. L :

When you parted on Thursday...how did you leave the evening? Was there any promise of another date...or was it left unsaid?

JACUSTOMER-sqx3mpdz- :

thanks for your advice but I would like to know how he feels to know if I should push forward

Dr. L :

Okay...are you saying you want a psychic to weigh in on this? I can only give you some general advice about dating and what a guy "might" be thinking based on what happened that evening.

Dr. L :

Hello...I am checking to see if you are online and if you want to continue with me or have me refer you on to a psychic.

Dr. L :

Thank you.

JACUSTOMER-sqx3mpdz- :

please refer me to a psychic thanks

Dr. L :

Great!

Dr. L :

Would be happy to accommodate you!