Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Tom Smith, Ph.D.
Experience:  Dr. Smith has been offering counseling for over 37 years.
72310017

hello I am a married guy who likes wearing panties that I have

hello I am a married guy who likes wearing panties that I have bought, wife is unaware
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear XXXXX,

This is not unusual. In fact this is the second question today that I have received by men with your preference.

You do this, no doubt, because you find it sexually stimulating. It could mean that you have a penchant for transvestism, are attracted to men, or it can just be something that turns you on.

If your wife finds them then you will probably have to tell her the truth. Otherwise she will think that there is another woman in your life and you may then be in big trouble.

I noticed that you have two other questions opened that you did not rate.

We are professionals and do this for a living, as well as for the love of helping others.

We cannot get credit unless you accept our answers or give us positive feedback.

Please do so now. Thank you very much.

Warm Regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

seems like we are more concerned about our report card

Many guys like wearing panties for a variety of reasons. One, that it feels good. Even Aubrey Huff who used to be a San Francisco Giants player wears a thong. There are also websites for men who have this predilection. Google them. Let your wife know and tell her it is harmless. You are normal.
Dr. Tom, Tom Smith, Ph.D.
Experience: Dr. Smith has been offering counseling for over 37 years.
If you have any other concerns do not hesitate to contact me. I am very comfortable dealing with all aspects of human sexuality. I am very experienced in this field.