Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

What does it mean if you receive a photo with two empty seats

What does it mean if you receive a photo with two empty seats overlooking a garden?
Missing you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks but I need more clarity and detail on the answer. My question is in context of a long term long distance fiance has

seemed distance everytime we get close to commitment issues. I began to think he was no longer interested. However he sent me a photographic image with two empty seats overlooking a garden. There were no words other than new year greetings. I need to be certain about the meaning before I could respond. Is there anywhere I could read about this?

It is symbolic. The two empty chairs means you are not there to share life with him. The garden is representative of a peaceful place that he would like to share with you. I am not sure where you can read about this.