Jean
Jean, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 20 plus years of experience in the field.
66147936

Hi Jean:) Happy New Year to you! Hope you had a good new year

Customer Question

Hi Jean:)
Happy New Year to you! Hope you had a good new year celebration! We were quiet and relaxed!
Since we last spoke, I did debate whether to speak with Alex. I did a silly thing...searched for him online, discovered he was on twitter but with 2 followers (a female and someone else), opened an account not thinking that I would end up following him, freaking out and removing the following. Worried that he'd receive an email saying I was following him! Hadn't seen him much over the New Years but that was pretty OK!
Then 2 nights ago, my husband and I had an argument - over spending little time with each other. Kind of funny because it was when my husband realized the extent of my 'liking the attention of this guy' that he suddenly woke up. He hadn't been listening to me the previous times and didn't think much of it. It's when I told him - look! I've always wondered why you weren't really bothered when I talked about this guy... as I have tried to explain, I like this guy's attention and look forward to it. He was in shock, but then told me how it is...

That guy doesn't love you or care about you.. He has no respect for marriage nor will he if you hope to marry him! (It dawned on me, no - I'm not looking for that - it's the attention I'm seeking and that heightened feeling of sensual satisfaction) and he does it for kicks to see whether he'd get sex from you. He went on to explain some examples..

After that, felt better! Alot better...
Didn't seem to care for this other chap although still am aware.
Then yesterday in the canteen (and yes, I do look around), he did show with his team. He of course saw me and pretended to bump my male colleague's arm (opposite me) on passing to the water fountain right near us. He of course took a quite glance over and also during the water dispensing processssss hehe. To be frank, I wasn't bothered to even look up. I felt that this scenario with this guy is pathetic.
What got me the most is that OF course yes this guy has seen my ring by now and my twitter has pictures of our wedding. Soooooooooo, if that doesn't change matters...he's looking for a cheap hit! ey?!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jean replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Expert:  Jean replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, it looked like you had requested me on a new question, but another expert took the question. Let me know if I can assist you any further.
Thank you for requesting me!