Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

my fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man ,

my fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man , it eats at me how do i ask her to try this and will she punch me in the nose
Hello. You said you have tried bringing it up to her? Are you certain you have thought about this all the way through and there would be no damage to your marriage if this actually happened?
You should know your wife well enough to be able to anticipate her reaction to this. I am hoping you have both discussed sexual fantasies of some level prior to this, as all healthy relationships do. It is difficult giving you very specific advice without knowing you and your wife and your personalities, likes, dislikes, etc. I would say that you can try bringing it up in a light hearted way, even making a joke out of it the next time you go out, similar to the scenario you posted. You probably shouldn't ask her straight out to go for it, you should ease into the idea and see what her response is to a request which may seem less than serious, that way you can back out of it if she reacts badly and say you were just kidding.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i believe she would enjoy it if she could cut loose and would make me even closer to her. we have a good sex life and have had for 28 yrs. might put a spark back into things to

Then you should take that positive attitude with you when you have that conversation. Make sure she doesn't feel pressured at all, bring it up like it was an idea that might be fun. Don't make it seem like she HAS to do it. Good luck, I hope she is into it !!