Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

my son is 13; on christmas he wrote long loving notes to his

my son is 13; on christmas he wrote long loving notes to his mom and did not mention anything about me

i've been taking care closely and sacrifice for him ; i also so had a girlfriend because my wife and I do not have intimate relationship; we stay together for the kids
How should i respond to my son? his behavior and treatment toward me is somewhat abusive in nature ; i want him to be a kind person
Have you talked to him about his behavior? What does he say about you having a girlfriend?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no I didn't. He has been angry initially but better now; his mom used to poison his mind about my relationship and took it out on him

i sacrifice most my time and money for my kid.

I think a talk about his behavior needs to take place.not just behavior but about how he feels about things. You and him need to go out to dinner and Ice cream and talk over these things.that it's the only way things will get better.