Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

Hello. I am in a relationship that began 2 years ago. After

Hello. I am in a relationship that began 2 years ago. After a year together we bought a house. Once we moved in together we started to drift apart. Now we have finally started talking about it, but we are physically and emotionally distant. She has agreed to work on the friendship, because we dont want to sell the house. She says she loves me, but I think she isnt sure whether she likes me. Any advice?
First off, good for the two of you to have open communication. Now hopefully, it is honest communication. I think the next step is to discuss the future. Where does she see the two of you down the road and where do you see the two of you. If the two of you see each other in the plans down the road, then you start talking about what the two of you need to do to get there. Time to lay out all the issues on the table. Talk about the good and the bad of the relationship. Talk about your concerns about the relationship. You started the conversation, now it is time to keep it ongoing. This is the best you can do for now until everything is out on the table.